StrongHearts Native Helpline 1-844-7NATIVE (762-8483) is a safe, anonymous, and confidential domestic and sexual violence helpline for Native Americans and Alaska Natives, offering culturally-appropriate support and advocacy.
Click on the 💬 chat icon to connect one-on-one with an advocate 24/7/365.
StrongHearts advocates offer the following services at no cost:
- peer support and advocacy
- information and education about domestic violence and sexual violence
- personalized safety planning
- crisis intervention
- referrals to Native-centered domestic violence and sexual violence service providers
- basic information about health options
- support finding a local health facility or crisis center trained in the care of survivors of sexual assault and forensic exams
- general information about jurisdiction and legal advocacy referrals